Sunday, June 10, 2012

Last Day of School

This school year was AWESOME!  Thank you kids and parents for everything you did to make it so great!I really enjoyed the diversity of our classroom and being able to teach your kids!  It was an honor to apart of their lives.

Can't wait to see you all next year! 

Here are some pictures and videos that I think you will all enjoy!

You are all welcome to communicate through the blog with me this summer!

Note to Parents:  I am still looking for volunteers to review the previous blog and sign up to volunteer for the 2012-2013 school year to read during our reading time one day a week and also for art class!  


3rd & 4th Grade Awards




Slack Line C

News Cast Club

Field Day Results: Red Team 2nd Place

Field Day Results: Green Team 1st Place


4 comments:

  1. Miss.Duke is the school gonna send out summer camp permition forms
    soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, I will ask tomorrow when I get to school and let you know!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The school sent out a sign up today for Summer Camp! So, have your mom check her email!

      Delete