Monday, February 4, 2013

BIS is a Christian School... What Are They Teaching My Kid?

3rd & 4th Grade @ The Christmas Program
Yep!  You read it right.

"BIS is a Christian School... What Are They Teaching My Kid?"

This quarter, I will be offering a club for BIS parents to discuss that very question.  I am sure that you knew BIS was a Christian school before you enrolled your child, but do you know what they are learning about?  

I will be teaming up with Mr. Axworthy this quarter to offer a free club for parents as an introduction to the Christian Worldview.  All BIS parents are invited to attend the class.  It will be a safe, learning environment in English that is open to your questions and concerns.  There will be a question box for parents to submit any questions, and we will try to answer them during the club. 

Wednesdays from 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment