Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Homework Tonight!!!

Comment on This Blog Post
Earn 10 BONUS Points for Science!!!

Your homework tonight is to answer this question at the bottom of this blog post.

How to respond:

  1. Scroll down to the bottom of this Blog Post where it says "Post A Comment". 
  2. Type your response in the "Enter Your Comment..." box (Example: Write your Initials - I will do my presentation on __________)
  3. Click "Publish"
Please Note:  You may have to create a username or LogIn in order to submit your answer.  Please ask your parents to help you either comment on their account or create your own account.  Make sure that you DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON YOUR COMMENT.  Please use your initials ONLY!  


Question #1:

When is your Science Fair Presentation?

9 comments:

  1. Miss.Duke i do not know when my presentation is due because it doesn`t say Iy.Mo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Friday, April 20

      Class Presentations - Group 2: SM, SN, PK, IyMo, LF, JX, AI, LA
      (Bring the rest of your project with you to present)

      Delete
    2. Great Job responding tonight!

      Delete
  2. I will do my presentation on Friday.SN

    ReplyDelete
  3. RA i will do my science experiment thursday 19

    ReplyDelete
  4. My experiment will be presented on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I joined the class just a week ago, I am exempted from this project.

    KA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ai my experiment will be on friday

    ReplyDelete